I sorgens grepp /// Surun murtamana

Iron 29.3.2006-22.7.2013

I Only Wanted You
They say memories are golden, well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I needed you, a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one could ever fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven and bring you back again.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again. 
 (Author unknown)


Iron var speciell från första dagen; liten, mörk, med irokes på nosen, spring i benen, otroligt snäll. Varför skulle just han vara tvungen att lida? Han som inte gjort något ont. Nu är smärtan borta och lilla Iron, du kan springa fritt igen. Visst ses vi igen?

Iron oli erikoinen heti alusta; pieni, tumma, irokeesi kuonon päällä, täynnä virtaa, mahdottoman kiltti. Miksi juuri Ironin piti kärsiä? Koira, joka aina oli kiltti. Nyt kipu on poissa, ja pieni Iron, voit taas juosta vapaasti. Nähdäänhän me vielä?


Kuva: Eija "Jantsu" Jantunen

Kommentit

  1. Kauniis sanat. <3
    Kovasti voimia. Ikävä, että piti näin aikaisin päästää irti.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti